NEXT GUIDED DETOX WEEK: February 22 – February 28, 2016
*IMPORTANT NOTE*: This is the last time I will be running this Winter Detox until November, 2016!
Are you seeking balance?
From the months November through to February we experience cold, dry, and airy weather. When the environment around us changes, our internal environment changes, as well.
We can go from feeling warm, focused, ambitious, and concentrated from the summer months to feeling anxious, worried, stressed, and overwhelmed in the cooler, winter months.
To prevent these feelings of anxiety and overwhelm that we often experience in the winter months, it is important that we adapt to the environmental changes happening around us.
Through diet, lifestyle, and exercise guidelines, I have created Balance: A 7 Day Online Winter Detox to help you overcome or completely steer clear of the winter blues this year.
Balance is a 7 day online guided detox and balancing program to help you align your body with the season upon us. From November through February our body requires a certain diet and lifestyle routine to feel in balance and free from worry, stress, and anxiousness. This is a real, whole foods detox program that includes the most nutrient-dense, balancing foods that should be eaten at this time of year. Detoxing does not mean deprivation or restriction. This program supports your body’s natural detox processes with the correct nutrients it needs to be nourished and in balance this winter as well as daily detoxing rituals to help your body eliminate wastes and toxins.
This program is perfect for you if in the winter you often experience any of the following symptoms:
- Cold hands and feet, difficult warming up
- Unexpected or unintentional weight loss
- Dry hair, skin, nails, etc.
- Irregular or overly sensitive digestion
- Join or muscle pain
- Worry, anxiety, overwhelmed, or stressed
- Feelings of being out of control, racing mind
This program is also for you if you’re in need of a break from toxic habits such as a bad diet, negative relationships, or an unhealthy lifestyle.
This program will provide you with the tools you need to feel:
- In balance
- Consistent, regular digestion
- Smoothly functioning nervous system
- Lively and enthusiastic
This program includes:
- A 50+ page eBook, which includes everything you need to know about this one week program, information about detoxing, and how to guides on the specific detox rituals we will be doing throughout the program
- A 7 day meal plan
- A grocery list
- 20+ new, balancing recipes to help your body detox and align yourself with the winter season
- A suggested snack list
- A restorative morning routine
- Daily detoxing rituals
- How To & Why To Detox Guides
- Essential Oils for Detox Guide
You will also receive:
- Live, online support from me in our Balance: A 7 Day Online Detox Facebook group
- Lifetime access to the group + you are welcome to join every guided cleanse I run with each new group!
This program works because we use what nature has provided us to align our bodies with the season upon us. It is the perfect way to welcome a new season or month and be balanced throughout the year!
[button url=”http://megtherhn.com/?post_type=product&p=1042&preview=true” label=”BUY NOW!” size=”large” target=”_blank”]
Or you can upgrade your detox with a kit of pure, therapeutic grade essential oils I have created for you to further support your body in its natural detoxing processes as well as provide you with extra emotional support to help balance you throughout the winter.
This kit includes the following 3 pure, therapeutic grade essential oils in 15mL bottles:
- Lemon – antioxidant, detoxifier, disinfectant, purifies the air, decongestant, alleviates stress, and promotes energizing feelings
- Grapefruit – antioxidant, detoxifier, promotes feelings of validation, and uplifts mood
- Lemongrass – decongestant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and purifying
- PLUS 1 free Skype call with me to learn more about essential oils and how to use them properly and safely
If you’re interested in this upgrade, please contact me by clicking the button below and I will be happy to get you started and signed up for your Skype session with me!
[button url=”http://megtherhn.com/contact/” label=”Contact Meg!” size=”large” target=”_blank”]